Implants & Dentures in London Waterloo SE1
Missing a tooth (or a couple of teeth)?
1. A Dental Implant is a permanent teeth replacement option that comes closest to replacing natural teeth. They offer unmatched benefits such as preventing changes to the shape of your face and preventing jaw bone loss.
2. A Crown & Bridge can be used to fill the gap created by missing teeth. More secure and stable and more comfortable to wear compared to a denture – they offer a longer lasting natural looking option, allowing for normal chewing and eating.
3. A Flexible Partial Denture offers a relatively quick and cost effective way to replace missing
Missing teeth on either side of the jaw?
1. A Flexible Partial Denture can be a cost effective way to fix gaps created by missing teeth on either side of the jaw. A single flexible denture could be used to fill the gaps. More comfortable to wear and more durable compared to Acrylic Dentures, Flexible Dentures provide a superior experience to the user.
2. Implant Retained Dentures are a premium option, offering a more secure and stable solution. Smaller in the mouth and more natural looking, they are more comfortable to wear and allow for normal chewing and eating.
Broken or Uncomfortable Dentures
1. Chrome Metal Dentures are a more durable and sturdy denture option. They have a more precise fit and are more comfortable as compared to Acrylic Dentures.
2. Implant Retained Dentures are a permanent, more secure and stable option. Smaller in the mouth and more natural looking, they are comfortable to wear and allow for normal chewing and eating.
Dental Implants offer a permanent solution for missing teeth, helping restore bite force similar to that of natural teeth. They are the only tooth replacement option that helps prevent jaw bone loss and prevents the face from changing shape.
Implants (price is per tooth and depends on type of implant. Includes implant and crown) from £2,100
Please click here to visit our Dental Implants homepage.
Chrome Dentures are more durable and sturdy, offering a more precise fit compared to other dentures.
Acrylic Denture (1-3 teeth) from £350
Acrylic Denture (4-8 teeth) from £500
Acrylic Denture (8+ teeth) from £695
Flexible Denture (1-3 teeth) from £550
Flexible Denture (4-8 teeth) from £675
Flexible Denture (8+ teeth) from £900
Chrome Metal Denture (1-3 teeth) from £600
Chrome Metal Denture (4-8 teeth) from £725
Chrome Metal Denture (8+ teeth) from £950
Crowns & Bridges
Crown & Bridges offer a more secure and stable option when treating one gap at a time. They are not removable, allowing the comfort of normal chewing and eating.
Crowns (prices are per unit and depend on material selected) from £525
Bridges (prices are per unit and depend on material selected) from £525
Whites Dental provides Dental Implants and Dentures service to patients within our vicinity. We are conveniently located in Waterloo SE1, adjacent to Southwark Tube station. We are an under 10mins walk from Waterloo, London Bridge, Southbank, Borough and Southbank. Please visit our homepage at www.whitesdental.co.uk for more details about our dental implants and dentures service.